Home » About
Bonjour! I am passionate about trying out new tools and using technology for the benefit of entrepreneur, community since 1997. I choose Computer Science; my passion to making websites for personal, organizations & enterprises whose main goal is to be recognized and be accessible on the World Wide Web. My ambition to help you make your mark on the internet & be part of the rapid development of the web. In Technologies Service – “I believe in helping you – Make – Happy – Customer”.
Can you be sure that your IT investment is as fine- tuned as solutions itself!
IT Professionals who truly understand how your IT infrastructure, systems work & more importantly–how they can and should work.
Highlights of Learning :
• Web-Design & hosting |
• IT Infrastructure – Mgmt. & Services |
• Wireless-Internet-security plantation|
• Network Setup – Fiber Optic|
• Project Management |
• Business Solutions |
• Cctv security plantation |
• IT Services Management |
• LMS: Moodle Server |
• Client & Server Computing |
• Resource Management |
• Incident Management |
• Key Account Management |
• Service Delivery Management |
• Client & Server, Workstation – Troubleshooting & Resolution |
• Design/Implement ICT Model |
• Multimedia &AV Implementation |
• Software analysis & migration|
• Digital Technologies and Pedagogy|
• Training and Development |
• Capital Expenditure Planning|
• Disaster recovery (DRP)|
• Robotics |
-> OS X, Linux – CentOS RHEL,Win Server, Citrix ICA, UNIX, Windows Cluster, UTM
-> APPLE – iPad, Macbook, FOSS, Open Educational Resources (OER) Projects;
-> Wireless Network: Mesh Network, P2P, Multi Point
-> Web Management: Word press, HTML5, php &mysql, RHEL Scripting.
-> Cisco 2500 Switches; Sonic Wall Hardware VPNs; VOIP Phone
-> HP-IBM-Dell & Intel Based Server & Workstation, IP: Next-generation network (NGN)
-> Networker, OFC Network, SAN, NAS, AV, LMS-Moodle; FC Switches,
-> Disaster Recovery (DRP); Clouding, VLAN, Firewall, Routing, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, FTP, VPN/Site to Site VPN.
Thanks & have a great day!